Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to Sweet Surprises. I am starting up my own baking venture. My specialties are Homemade Oreo cookies, fudge, and Sweet Surprises cupcakes. Why are they called Sweet Surprises you may ask? Well, inside each cupcake has a "surprise" center. There are Chocolate cupcakes with caramel centers, or mint centers, or cream centers. There will be white cupcakes with lemon or cherry filling.I am in the process of getting a table at the Country Christmas Craft show at the Exhibition in Lethbridge November 28-29th, i hope to see you there. More details to follow.Pictures to come as well.

4 comments:

  1. oooohhh sounds yummy!!! I want to try some of your goodies! I'll have to check you out at the craft sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds sooooo good, how much? You're making me want to try some, and of course I would have to be in Canada right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Renee, i havent gotten prices yet, i am just starting this out for the craft sale:) How is your visit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun are your cute cupcakes. Good luck with the cupcake making. The pictues are making me wish I had one right now!

    ReplyDelete